8 Reasons To Hire A Professional Remodeler
Why Hire a Professional Home Remodeler
For those of you that don’t know me, I am Michael Menn, an architect and professional remodeler. As a member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), I have continued my education and achieved the following certifications: CAPS (Certified Aging In Place Specialist), CGR (Certified Graduate remodeler), & CGP (Certified Green Professional). What does that mean to you, the consumer? My education, networking, advocacy and the cross country friendships I have made with people that “do what I do,” set me apart from your local builder/remodeler that does not have an 1800 member association to belong to.
If you are considering a home remodeling project, the most important decision you can make is selecting a professional home remodeler to do the job. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house with an architect like our firm.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes built before 1978.
- Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
- Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.
Everything we do is to enhance and romance our living or work environments. We work to create a special place that feels inviting, warm and comfortable. Call or email me if you would like us to help enhance your work or living space.
Michael A. Menn
Architect, Principal, Michael Menn, Ltd.
AIA, CGR, CGP, CAPS, NCARB, NKBA
1930 Phillips Ave. Northbrook, IL 60062
P: 847.770.6303 F: 847.770.6302 C: 847.208.8516